This international fund management organisation are actively in the market for a new Accountant to join its Pfaffikon team.
The company which is one of the worlds leading alternative investment management
businesses has a broad range of funds for institutional and private investors globally.
The Finance department is responsible for providing accounting and reporting services to the Group. The Finance department is composed of accounting teams located in offices in London, Chicago, Pfaffikon, Dublin and Sydney. The Accountant has a number of core responsibilities, which are:
* Month end and year end closing of Swiss and Foreign legal entities
* Month end and year end reporting of Swiss and Foreign legal entities to the Group
* General Ledger transaction for Swiss and Foreign legal entities
* Foreign exchange management
* Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
Other Accounting duties:
* Account Ownership Process: preparing of the excel spreadsheets in the agreed format in order to be sent out to the account owners
* Deputy role Cash management for a few entities
* Deputy External Bank and internal Treasury administration of all Swiss managed entities
* General assistance and support of the team
The ideal candidate will fit the criteria listed here:
* Commercial school diploma (KV or similar)
* Working experience of approximately 5 years in accounting
* Very good MS office skills, especially Excel
* Fluent in English and German (verbal and written)
* Flair for figures
Whilst Accountancy vacancies are common in Switzerland, especially in this sector, very few can command a salary like the one offered here. This organization prides itself on paying top rates for the best talent and as such is keen to ensure that the new Accountant falls into the top bracket of earning potential in his / her industry. Full benefits and perks are also included.
Lastly this firm has experienced tremendous year on year growth and expects significant expansion in the next five years. This accountant vacancy could / should lead onto further opportunities in this dynamic organization.