This investment banking giant is looking to recruit a Analyst of Investment Product Lines to work from its Zurich location.
The Analyst of Investment Product Lines is part of the investment management department and also has a mandate to be involved in the client advisory side as well. The main responsibility of this well paid Zurich banking job
is to ensure the investment suitability of existing and products under consideration – both in terms of anticipated performance and regulatory compliance.
The essential guide here at all times will be the banks internal Product Risk framework and classification. The product focused on includes all classes of investment product and all types of asset class. The main duties of the Analyst of Investment Product Lines
can be broken down into the following:
- Build a dynamic relationship with the other product specialists
- Supervise all the PRC methodology projects and the maintenance of all Quant models / simulations.
- Create special reports, use analytical models and simulations to map potential investment performance
- Undertake all risk modeling on all investment products
- Provide a real PRC consultancy for the banks senior investment team members
For serious consideration for the Analyst of Investment Product Lines vacancy you should fit the following applicant profile:
- At least three years in the investment industry on the product side – either as Investment product specialist, product controller, risk manager or analyst on the buy side.
- Be able to demonstrate skills in Quant modeling and investment product development
- Strong data modeling abilities and a numerate mind
- Fluent in both English and German
The Analyst of Investment Product Lines is a very well paid Swiss Investment analyst job and as such commands a top remuneration and benefits package. This is combined with the banks award winning and world famous career development and training operations.