This international investment bank and wealth management organization is undertaking the recruitment of an Anti Money Laundering Adviser to boost its compliance operations in Geneva.
The Anti Money Laundering
Adviser has a particular focus upon the wealth management team. This business unit provides bespoke wealth management solutions to high net worth individuals and families, on a global basis. The Risk team maintains, as you would expect, a strong and dynamic compliance function.
It is the Anti Money Laundering side of this unit which the bank intends to boost by appointing the right compliance professional to this lucrative Swiss banking career opening.
The core duties of the Anti Money Laundering Adviser are as follows:
1. Undertake all KYC (Know you client) activity:
- There is a special focus on the comprehensive quarterly Know your client profiles that are completed for each customer.
- It is the responsibility of the Anti Money Laundering Adviser to help prepare the team to undertake these, act as central point of anti money laundering expertise and provide a oversight function.
- Lastly you will complete analysis on all KYC profiles and create a report for senior management and the Risk committee, highlighting especially any area that must be flagged to the regulators or other areas of concern.
2. On an ongoing basis the Anti Money Laundering Adviser completes analysis upon all suspicious transactions that the banks systems flag to you. Any issues should be escalated via the correct channels and the Anti Money Laundering Adviser can expect to have to make a report on each event.
3. The Anti Money Laundering Adviser is the banks central source of expertise for the training of all front office and client facing staff around Anti Money Laundering.
To be considered for this compliance vacancy in Switzerland
you should have:
- At least three years experience in a compliance role in a financial organization.
- You will have had considerable exposure to Anti Money Laundering and KYC.
- You will be a strong communicator with fluent English and French.
The bank offers the successful applicant, not only an exceptional remuneration and benefits package, but the chance to join a internally renown organization that prides itself on its award winning career development and expertise creation programs.