This Zurich based niche wealth planning and structuring firm who have specialized in providing trust and other offshore structures to ultra high net worth international clients are looking to hire a UK qualified lawyer.
The British Accredited Investment Lawyer will provide advice and consultancy on all the major facets of wealth structuring and planning
. The firm has a well established practice that offers the setting up of asset holding structures and private trusts for a wealthy clientele. This advice is often offered as a complementary services as the clients other wealth advisers and private bankers and on occasion the firm are actually engaged by Swiss bankers to provide this service to their clients.
As the British Accredited Investment Lawyer you can expect to be involved in:
- Structuring assets on an international scale in many offshore jurisdictions by creating and authoring a tailored structure for each client.
- Provide a full consultancy service
on the intricacies of establishing, transferring and administering trusts and trusteeships.
- Offer UK tax advice to our investors from the UK or clients with assets managed there.
- You will team up with local advisers to offer a full and complete pre immigration service and consultancy for those preparing to leave or arrive in Switzerland.
- Manage the tax returns and help international investors reach “optimum” levels of tax by the correct application of cross border residence and domicile regimes.
- Conduct regular reviews of client’s structures and provide advice and suggestions on keeping them current with the constantly changing regulatory landscape.
For serious consideration for the British Accredited Investment Lawyer vacancy you should have the following experience and capabilities:
- You will be a UK qualified lawyer with at least two years PQE, at a wealth management firm.
- You will have worked in the private client’s arena.
- You are knowledgeable and skilled in creating trust structures and are able to draft a range of documentation relating to these trusts.
- Up to date knowledge of the UK tax legislation and how this relates to non domiciled tax returns.
- Be familiar with international tax and the main tax treaties in place.
- Be comfortable making business presentations and delivering reports to international clients.
- Comfortable in a small practice environment and able to work totally unsupervised.
- Fluent in German or French, as well as English.
The British Accredited Investment Lawyer will not only earn a very attractive salary and bonus, but will also have the opportunity to join an expanding niche practice with a track record in promoting to partnership level its best lawyers.
Find out more by clicking the button above and filling in your application.