This international asset manager is looking to recruit an Private Equity Analyst to join its Research and Analysis department. This role will be based within that department at their Zurich situated world headquarters.
The Analysis team sits within the Research department which covers all Investment Products & Services groups on a global basis. Due to increased interest in opportunities for investments in this space from their clients they are looking to increase this business units human resources. One key area they need to increase capacity in is their private equity research
and as such they are recruiting for an Private Equity Analyst to provide independent research to both internal colleagues and external clients (selected “top tier” private investors and other financial institutions).
Key responsibilities in this role are varied, but can be broken down into:
- Creating dedicated specialist research and analysis for all the private equity asset classes that the bank covers.
- Undertake truly independent evaluation of all asset allocation models, taking special focus upon the illiquidity premiums, all risk weightings, and the benchmarks employed when creating models. The Private Equity Analyst must at all times ensure the banks trading and asset management teams have the most up to date data available in their tool sets.
- Take a leading role in the monitoring the private equity market place globally and write a commentary on developments within it. This can and will include commenting on interesting investment themes / opportunities for Equity investors. You can also expect to be asked to write for a number of trade publications that the bank contributes to and publish articles both internally as well as externally on current topics in relation to Private Equity investments and the sector as a whole.
- On occasion you will as Private Equity Analyst be asked to act as an internal source of expertise
for other colleagues in the bank. This will involve being available for consultation internal, speaking at meetings for other departments and arranging events such as education sessions and training for colleagues. In many ways the banks ability to respond to the private equity market and the capability of its staff will become part of your remit. Of course HR is their to assist with the organization of such courses, the Private Equity Analysts role is merely to create and present the content.
- Like wise, should your application be successful to this vacancy, you can expect to have to speak externally at client events, road shows, beauty parades and even when required to attend client meetings.
For serious consideration for this well paid Zurich banking job the successful applicant should meet the following requirements:
- Advanced degree with a major in Economics and/or Finance. A post-graduate financial certification, such as a CFA would be an advantage
- A seasoned analyst with extensive experience in private equity
- Outstanding analytical, creative writing and data skills
- Previous public speaking experience an advantage
- Fluent in English with German preferred
The Private Equity Analyst vacancy requires an outstanding individual, at the top of their game. There fore the bank is willing to meet the salary requirements of the right individual and match those with an award wining benefits and professional development package. To apply simply click the button to the top right of this job description and follow the simple steps listed.