This re-known Swiss bank based in Zurich is looking to appoint a Experienced Trust Officer for its Wealth and Tax Planning department.
The Experienced Trust Officer main duties involve the day-to-day management and oversight of trust / foundation / company mandates
and other fiduciary structures relating to the portfolio of clients they represent.
As Experienced Trust Officer to deliver upon you main requirement will require you to undertake a number of responsibilities, which are:
• Administration & administration liaison: Responsibility for Structure set-up & set-up liaison: In-house and external fiduciary structures. Working closely with the Product Specialists and other colleagues, particularly in relation to fiduciary risk management and conformity with Group practices and standards
• Close co-ordination with Wealth & Tax Planning colleagues
• Interact with colleagues in a way which maintains high levels of morale and promotes sound team values (work ethic/commitment, service standards, productivity, and commercial flexibility).
• Uphold sound working practices to the satisfaction of key internal and external stakeholders/regulators (Swiss Banking Commission, local regulators where applicable (for example in Liechtenstein & Panama), Legal & Compliance, internal and external auditors).
• Perform the timely completion of Investment Reviews, Annual Reviews, Key Issues, and Financial Statements, if applicable.
• Analysis and management of situations involving potentially high commercial (fiduciary) risk, using technical knowledge and exercising sound judgement.
• Handle new business enquiries working flexibly with colleagues in all departments.
• Keep abreast of market competition, industry changes, service innovations, and other pertinent information which may impact marketing strategy and positioning.
For consideration for the Experienced Trust Officer vacancy you should have four or more years experience working with trusts and other offshore structures
with in the wealth management arena.
It is expected you will be able to demonstrate a broad working knowledge and experience of trust/foundation/company administration practices, tax and estate planning, financial planning, accounting, banking and investments.
You will have excellent communication skills - verbal, written and listening - with the ability to express things simply and directly, maintaining a focused and controlled discussion.
Finally you will have German as a mother tongue, English (oral/written) as well as possibly other languages (preferably French or Spanish).
This bank makes a priority of offering its employees attractive conditions in the shape of systematic development programmes, market-led and performance-related remuneration and responsibility in managing their own working time.