This international private bank is looking for a Family Office Analyst to join its Swiss based wealth management business unit.
The Family Office Analyst works with the Family office team of the private banking arm of this company.
The main duties of the Family Office Analyst are supporting the client relationship managers and bankers with the creation of prospective literature and presentations - all aimed at growing the client uptake for their banking services amongst family offices.
Within this the core duties will be
- The research on prospects and on market covered by the team, which include UHNWI, family-owned companies, company results and family offices
- You will be asked to analysis relevant financial news and information and create internal reports for the team.
- You will be asked to organize industry events and ensure the invitation list represents real potential profit.
- You will also be asked to create tailor made reports (position, performance, HF liquidity, etc) and performance reports on these prospects.
- Finally you will be asked to analyze team revenues to ensure all possible potential is explored by the department - this will include fee verification.
To be considered for the Family Office Analyst opportunity you will at least three years experience in a private banking support function. You will be familiar with the Swiss private banking and wealth management sector and be comfortable building relationships with other financial entities.
You will be fluent in English, German and French and you must hold a valid EU passport.
The bank sees its future growth tied up heavily with the development of key partnerships amongst other financial institutions. Family Offices are a large component of that. As such the Family Office Analyst vacancy has a salary and bonus package designed to tempt top quality talent to move over.