Working with the Client Wealth Planning team in the main Zurich head office of this international investment Bank, the Financial Planner handles the intricate wealth planning requirements of some of the banks key High net Worth clients.
The bank has with in its Client Wealth Planning team a large group of specialists for the handling the clients concerns around the financial planning and retirement, tax and inheritance advice. The Financial Planner is one of those experts.
The main duties of this well paid Swiss Accountancy job revolve around the understanding of the customer’s goals and concerns and based upon that creating a tailored wealth management solution
for each client.
The creation of financial plans and retirement analysis for natural persons fills a large percentage of the Financial Planner time and you can expect to be available to your clients as and when they require your expert financial advice.
- To be considered for the Financial Planner vacancy you will be, by necessity, be from a solid Accountancy background – with a great deal of your experience being from a Tax planning point of view.
- It is expected you will be able to combine that with several years as customer service technician in sales or as a financial planner
for a wealth management house or private bank.
- You can expect to be asked to demonstrate your extensive knowledge of tax and pension provision.
- Coupled with this professional background you will have serviced a commercial apprenticeship or equivalent training (banking or insurance industry) and hold a higher professional diploma (FA financial planner or ED financial expert).
- Finally you will be a dynamic, motivated, flexible and trustworthy person with strong analytical, planning and organizational skills – the sort of individual successful people will trust with their financial well being and future fiscal happiness.
By its very nature the Financial Planner job is extremely well remunerated – as you will be expected to look after the financial well being of extremely wealthy individuals – so you can expect to be looked after in turn. To find out more information or to apply directly simple click on the apply button above.