This global name in alternative investments is looking to recruit a Head of Client Relations to work out of their Geneva head office.
The Head of Client Relations is charged with coordinating all client support, communication and reporting. This role has a major input on the management of the product range, and its development and evolution, with an aim to optimise business development. You can expect to be focused upon a number of diverse responsibilities in this well paid Geneva fund job
. Amongst these will be:
- Coordinate activities with internal partners and departments involved in Wealth Management, Funds and Asset Management.
- Manage the Marketing & Client Support team
- Tailor format and content of communication to clientele targeted and medium used
- Coordinate sales-support activities: creation and administration of marketing presentations and brochures
- Help organise road shows, in-house and external seminars, and client presentations
- Carry out analysis of clients' needs and position of our product range in conjunction with investment teams and the various distribution channels
- Provide competitive intelligence
- Oversee the launching of new products in conjunction with other project stakeholders: investment teams, sales force, marketing, distribution and so forth
- Manage the future shape of product range
To be considered for this exciting senior executive job you fit the following profile:
- University degree, MBA, CFA, CAIA or equivalent qualification
- At least five years experience in a similar role within the alternative-investment industry and no fewer than ten years experience overall in financial services
- In-depth knowledge of alternative products
- Perfect command of French and English
Coupled with this the successful candidate will place teamwork before your own individual performance. You like to delegate and organise your team members' workflow. Your always committed to your role and often held up as an example to follow. You are passionate about alternative investing, have honed a vision on how the industry should develop and know how to share your experience with a team of exacting professionals. Client interests are your top priority and you want to contribute to the development of new solutions tailored to their needs.
The Head of Client Relations is a very well paid Geneva job offering an outstanding remuneration opportunity and full package of executive benefits. For more information on the Head of Client Relations vacancy or other Geneva jobs or Swiss fund jobs please contact our fund recruitment consultants.