This independent Alternative Asset Management specialist is seeking to add a Hedge Fund Risk Analyst to their Zurich asset management based team.
This fund manager has a well established decade long record in offering alternative investments/hedge fund solutions
and advisory services to institutional and private investors.
Due to the increasingly complex way that Hedge Funds to derive their returns they are looking to increase the resources with in their risk function.
The Hedge Fund Risk Analyst is tasked with understanding and quantifying the risks involved in the different strategies/funds.
Should you be successful in your application as a member of this department you will be involved in the analysis and reporting of the risks associated with the different hedge funds.
As a member of the risk team your main responsibility will be the risk assessment of our hedge fund investments.
The risk assessment is an element of the initial due diligence prior to investment as well as a part of the ongoing monitoring of our investments. It involves a detailed understanding of the strategy and the subsequent analysis of market risk, concentration risk and liquidity risk.
The basis for this analysis is exposure and position reports as well as market information. In addition you will carry out tasks / analyses in areas of the general responsibility of the risk team.
- To be considered for this challenging and career development rich vacancy you will have a solid finance background preferably combined with a strong quantitative basis
- You will be able to point to a number of years of hands on experience in financial markets.
- Ideally you will be familiar with a broad range of trading strategies employed by hedge funds.
- Since close interaction with the portfolio management and the operational due diligence team is required you will have communication skills.
- Fluency in English (or German) is required.
The Hedge Fund Risk Analyst vacancy is a strategic placement and as such the fund has put to together an enticing remuneration package and class leading bonus structure.