Geneva based bank and hedge fund manager is looking to add a skilled Sales Manager to its sales team.
Working within and supervising elements of the investor relations department, the Hedge Funds Sales Manager is focused upon leading the business development
and investor relations effort targeting institutional clients.
Within that remit duties you can expect o undertake in this well based Geneva fund job are as follows:
• Definition and execution of a business plan for a specific market based on proven track-records.
• Establishment of new client relationships and capital raising with institutional clients.
• Client servicing of newly acquired institutional clients.
• Together with the client explore tailor-made hedge fund solutions that complement or substitute a client’s asset allocation with hedge funds.
• Participate in various investor relations functions: speaker to conferences; panels; etc.
To be considered for the Hedge Funds Sales Manager vacancy you will hold a University degree in Finance and a successful, longstanding (at least five years) and proven track record of selling hedge funds
It would be beneficial if you have existing relationships with institutional investors in Switzerland and other countries in Europe that you can leverage.
You will be comfortable with the different strategies of hedge funds and have solid communication skills, both verbal and written. Needless to say you will have a highly motivated personality.
You will speak fluent French and English and German would be an advantage.
Besides offering you the chance to join one of the most reputed banking establishments in Switzerland the Hedge Funds Sales Manager commands a first rate salary and benefits package.
As one would expect from such a fund job in Switzerland it is anticipated the majority of your substantial earnings would come in the form of a bonus.