This independent Swiss based Hedge Fund is looking to recruit a talented and skilled Investment Administrator for its back office team in its Zurich office.
The firm is a well known asset manager who are long established with extensive experience and proven expertise in the active management of individual mandates
and publicly approved investment funds. They provide these services to a range of wealthy Swiss and international private clients, family offices and institutional investors.
To ensure their continued success they want to recruit an Investment Administrator to take over the administration of a number of funds. The actual duties in this position are very varied and its requires a professional who is flexible in not just their way of working, but also their mentality. On a regular basis should your application be successful you can expect to be tasked with:
- Run of trades of various asset classes (equities worldwide, derivatives, FX)
- Funds Administration and position control of investment funds
- Creation of investment proposals and performance reviews
- Customer Service
- Preparation and follow-up of customer visits
For serious consideration for this Investment Administrator
vacancy you should fit the following profile:
- Have at least two year experience in a similar Swiss job either within the Hedge fund industry or for another Swiss based wealth management organisation – like a private bank.
- Have undergone some formal Bank / Fund industry training and / or completed training in commercial banking
- Retain a strong interest in the financial markets – perhaps even having a portfolio of your own
- Fluent knowledge of German and English. Written and spoken. French is an advantage
- Precise and work independently
- Flexible, strong, communicative
You can expect, should you be accepted, a salary and benefits package which befits the reputation of the Swiss Hedge Fund industry and will be far in advance of what you could expect from a similar Swiss job at a bank, for example.
Coupled with that you will join an award winning international office with an exciting, go getting working environment, where every day brings fresh challenges and new rewards.