This Pfaekkon based asset management firm, with an established reputation in alternative investments is looking to hire an Investment Relationship Manager (RM) to spearhead the penetration of their unique investment proposition to other financial institutions.
The company has unique absolute returns trading strategy and a set of proprietary tools which they have successfully employed for the last ten years to deliver a superior performance than their local and international rivals.
Seen as a true market leader
and innovator in the field of alternative investments they are keen to grow their market share amongst other asset managers, banks and family offices. These financial institutions use their expertise as a core component of their own offering or as an outsourced source of expertise in this area.
The firm is keen to formalize this channel and build sustainable growth. To do that they recognize they need to appoint a skills financial relationship builder and sales person, the Investment RM.
The primary task of the Investment RM is to acquire new clients for the firm’s range of alternative investment solutions. These new customers will be found from both the Swiss institutional investor organization community and the pan European one.
As part of that main remit you can expect to be asked to organize and take part in channel marketing exercises – conferences, tradeshows and executive sponsorship event. You will work closely with the marketing team to identify potential new customers and work out a tailored marketing and sales plan to bring them on board.
It is expected you will formulate novel and unique sales campaigns and work in close concert with the firms advertising partners to ensure both you and they are on the same page.
To be considered for the Investment RM role you should fit the following profile:
- At least five years working in a client facing, sales role for another bank or fund organization.
- You will be university educated.
- You will be familiar with alternative investment products and the European marketplace for them.
- You will have basic understanding of various asset classes and how these are traded, marketed and promoted. The firm will provide additional training to bring you up to the required level needed to perform as Investment RM.
- It is expected you will have fluent English and German. Candidates who also have Swiss German and French will be most welcome.
The Investment RM is critical to the adoption of and growth in this firm main business. As such they have crafted a truly outstanding remuneration package; based around an excellent basic wage, generous expenses and a totally uncapped aggressive bonus structure.
The successful applicant to this Pfaekkon based position will have a genuine opportunity of some serious wealth creation