This Zurich based hedge fund and asset manager is looking to appoint an Investment Writer to manage, create and write in house all corporate copy. This position will be based in the funds central marketing department in Zurich.
The overall responsibility of the Investment Writer is to ensure the very highest standards of writing
are used through out all the firms’ communications, literature, web / social presence and client presentation material. The main duties associated with that can be defined as:
- Undertaking all the editing and proofreading of all writing employed in all the firms documentation prior to publishing.
- Completing all writing copy for all documentation relating to the company’s investment products and upon industry investment management subjects and topics.
- Managing the writing side of the response to RFP and other requests for proposals from potential institutional clients. You must ensure that the document created is of the highest professional standard.
- Creating and introducing a range of marketing and sales tools which support the introduction of a range of new investment funds and products. It is expected this will include press releases, marketing material, advertising copy, presentations, product reviews and monthly reports. You must ensure at all times that latest data is used and that you liaise with the relevant internal product teams to have the most salient points highlighted in your writing.
- You should lead and manage the development of the firm’s online media marketing. Besides the corporate website the firm has established a strong social media presence.
- Contribute towards the artistic direction of the marketing team and make sure your writing reflects the broad aims of their overall design.
To be considered for the Investment Writer job opening you should have extensive experience (at least three years) in marketing / communications
for another financial institution. You will have proven professional writing & editing skills. It is also expected that you will a first rate knowledge of the investment markets and perhaps the hedge funds sector. You will a university educated professional. Lastly you will have fluent English and French.
The Investment Writer is a corner stone of the firms marketing and new product introduction strategy. There fore as such the company is looking to ensure the new writer is extremely well remunerated and is more than willing to push the boat out with regards the salary offering. Besides an excellent basic wage the successful applicant will also be able to take advantage of funds excellent benefits and additional perks, they offer all staff members.
To apply for the Investment Writer opening today, simply press the add application button above and follow the steps it reveals.