This Geneva based Fund manager is looking to recruit an experienced Investor Relations Manager to take responsibility for the company’s external presentation and growth.
This is a well established Fund Management company, with a track record of above average performance reaching back over four decades.
Currently the company is going through a sustained period of rapid growth and as such needs an individual to draw together its sales, marketing, investor relations, and pr and advertising functions
– the experienced Investor Relations Manager.
Working from with in the alternative investments team the experienced Investor Relations supports the growth of the Fund of Hedge Fund unit. The main engine of this growth comes from the department’s emphasis on institutional investors.
The experienced Investor Relations Manager will work in close relationship with the existing marketing team and will report to the groups COO.
The Investor Relations Manager has a number of core responsibilities, these are:
1. Develop the marketing effort for the existing and new alternative products
2. Conduct marketing campaigns through third party marketers or other distributor alliances
3. Interact and negotiate with potential investors in order to close asset raising deals
4. Design, create and manage the marketing and communication documents
5. Oversee the investor relations effort
6. Supervise the adequacy of monthly reporting
To considered for the Investor Relations Manager vacancy you should fit the following profile and be up for a fresh challenge!
1. Must have a proven track record in fund of hedge fund sales to institutional investors
2. At least three years experience in a similar role.
3. Knowledge of hedge fund strategies and industry
4. Established investor network
5. Strong relationships with investment consultants
6. Excellent relationship management skills
As befits a challenging role, with many responsibilities, in a very dynamic and well remunerated industry the Investor Relations Manager is an extremely well paid Switzerland career choice.