This global private bank and who manages assets for private clients all over the world are looking to add a Junior Relationship Manager to their Zurich team.
Working as Junior Relationship Manager you will gain an excellent insight into the bank’s services which comprise of asset management and investment counselling, investment funds, securities brokerage
, estate planning and a full array of banking services.
As Junior Relationship Manager you will undertake the following tasks and responsibilities:
- Support for one Senior Relationship Manager
- Possibility to take over clients’ responsibilities
- Handling administrative duties on client accounts
- Placing orders and follow up on executions
- Prepare and conduct client’s visits
- Organize business travel and meeting
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Monitor profit centre costs and retrocession payments
To be considered for this well paid Swiss job you must have at least two years Private banking experience and a good knowledge of financial markets and products.
It expected you will be in procession of excellent English and one Eastern European language. Should you also have German and/or French that would be beneficial.
The Junior Relationship Manager is an excellent chance to develop a strong career in wealth management
at one of Switzerland’s foremost offshore banks.
Extensive training will be provided to the selected candidates. The Junior Relationship Manager offers a great basic salary and outstanding career prospects.