This Geneva based Swiss bank is looking to hire a Market Strategy Planner to help the management team of the institutional asset management arm set the agenda.
Working within the Investment advisory team the Market Strategy Planner builds analysis and reports to make strategy recommendations to Management
With over 100 billion Swiss francs under management on behalf of collective mandates and funds for clients around the world – this is a business critical senior Switzerland job.
With a product set covering the following asset classes: equities, bonds, treasury products, as well as diversified, thematic and alternative management solutions – the Market Strategy Planner needs to be a real investment expert. Core responsibilities are:
1. Carrying out market analyses and in-depth economic studies based on qualitative information (monitoring of markets and macroeconomic research) in order to assist the asset managers in their strategic investment decisions.
2. Gathering and processing the appropriate quantitative information.
3. Assisting with compiling market comments and presentations intended for institutional clients.
4. Offering an advisory service and perspective – based on detailed analysis – to senior management.
This challenging Geneva based job requires an exceptional individual with the following characteristics:
1. In terms of experience they will have at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar area.
2. They hold a University degree or equivalent in economics.
3. Being able to display an in-depth knowledge of the different fields related to asset management.
4. They will have excellent command of English and French.
5. Strong interpersonal skills and a proven flair for both oral and written communication.
6. An ability to synthesise and present information clearly.
7. The chosen applicant you will ideally be specialised in equities.
The Market Strategy Planner as one would expect of such a business critical banking job commands a first rate salary, benefits package and bonus.