The specialist wealth management arm of this international bank is significantly ramping up its Middle East desk. To achieve this they are looking to recruit
a Middle Eastern Wealth Planner to be based in their Geneva private banking team.
The bank intends to continue its focus upon being a premier supplier of sophisticated wealth planning and investment advisory to the regions high net worth sector. They offer the full range of tax planning, estate management, wealth protection and asset consolidation and management – all backed by a truly global reach and capacity. The Middle Eastern Wealth Planner will look after a dedicated portfolio of individuals from the regions business leaders and hereditary wealthy families. It will also be their responsibility to grow that base. The duties pertaining to this well paid Swiss banking job can be found listed here:
- To aid Private Bankers with researching money planning structures which have been organized for customers.
- To cooperate with the World-wide Wealth Planning Directors to provide training to the Private Banking teams
- Use this network of banking professionals to secure new assets for the bank to manage
- To help proactively assist Private Bankers to deliver customers with suitable wealth planning guidance as well as solutions, dealing with outside experts as proper. Emphasis shall be upon tax, wealth succession, pensions, insurance coverage, cross-border issues and also family governance.
- To recognize financial, fiscal in addition to political factors with regard to the agreed key market segments and also to help with creating prosperity planning programs.
- Assist Private Bankers to proactively discover asset management requirements for their customers in order to construct unique solutions employing, trusts, insurance, pensions and also sophisticated tax mitigation set ups
- Help customers with putting into action money structuring solutions, which includes pre-immigration in addition to cross-border planning, working together with alternative experts as needed.
- Help Private Bankers to create long-term relationships with customers, producing buyer loyalty for the Financial institution in addition to maximizing lucrative associations
- Make certain private Wealth Planning yearly sales revenue target is met.
- Guarantee Wealth Planning is actually supplied within Geneva within a compliant manner
- Help support the distribution of wealth planning as well as trust and also fiduciary product or service education to Private Bankers.
For serious consideration for the Middle Eastern Wealth Planner vacancy you should have at least three years experience delivering complex wealth management and fiduciary services to HNWI´s. It is expected you will have gained that experience at another private bank or bespoke, niche boutique provider. In terms of qualifications it is expected you will hold a Law or Tax qualification – something like the STEP; ICSA or an asset management qualification. You will have a full understanding of investments, banking and credit markets and solutions and understand multi country tax. It would be extremely beneficial if you had an existing network in place in the Middle East and could speak Arabic.
The Middle Eastern Wealth Planner heralds the banks desire to grow its brand within the region. As such considerable resources will be put into play; so this is a cracking opportunity to get onboard early and make a name for yourself. Needless to say for such a business critical role in an area of strategic focus for the bank, the successful applicant can expect to be very well remunerated. The bank has also won several awards for its training and development teams and can provide everything you will need to become a very profitable component of a dynamic team.