This young, rapidly growing new name amongst the Swiss private banking sector is looking to appoint a Portfolio Manager to work from its central office.
The Portfolio Manager works in the Investment Management team with a specific focus upon a designated portfolio of funds and investment vehicles. This opening has a number of core responsibilities, these are:
- Identification and selection of investment strategy.
- Development of decision criteria for the tactical positioning and sector allocation and title.
- Implementation of active and passively managed bond and equity funds in accordance with the core-satellite approach.
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of financial markets.
- Project work as well as organizational and administrative tasks.
- Advice and support staff in the sale of the front (e.g., performance discussions, acquisition and expert technical support with market and product know-how).
- Creation of internal and external publications.
- Permanent risk management and monitoring of received positions.
To be considered for the Portfolio Manager vacancy you should comply with the following requirements and professional profile:
- Degree (FH / Uni), ideally complemented by appropriate training (ACEC / CFA or equivalent)
- Several years of professional experience in the investment and asset management
- In-depth market knowledge and interest in the financial
- Good analytical and communication skills
- High self-motivation and resilience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting way, good social skills and team skills
- Good knowledge of English
The Portfolio Manager is an extremely well paid Swiss banking vacancy with an excellent remuneration package, bonus structure and benefits.