This Zurich based private bank is looking to appoint a skilled Sales Manager to cover its emerging markets in Asia. Whilst significant travel will be involved this position is based in Zurich.
The Private Banking Sales Manager Asia role is to act as a lead in representing the bank in what are new markets for them. Central to this role will be the need to attract new high net worth clients and to develop the Asian market place for the bank
. It is envisaged you will achieve that by client meetings, using the banks existing network of introducers and partners in the region and hosting various high powered events.
Central to growing the banks business amongst Asian high net worth private banking customers is the firm’s award winning banking offerings and your ability to match customer’s investment expectations with the creation of a tailored, balanced private banking solution. You will have to understand the customer’s propensity to risk, preferred investment strategy and create an individual plan to cultivate and develop each relationship. At heart you will act as the “lightning rod” attracting new clients, accessing them and ensuring they work with the right investment professionals in the bank.
The bank has created an ideal profile of the type of candidate they are looking to hire. This is broken down below:
- As the Private Banking Sales Manager Asia you will need to be open minded, dedicated and constructive banking sales professional
. It is expected you will have worked in private banking for at least three years in an RM or sales role. It is also expected you will have a network in place in Asia.
- You will be familiar with the private banking needs of the wealthiest clients and be able to recommend and suggest an investment strategy based upon your assessment of their requirements.
- You will be capable of providing a wide range of different advice – including asset management decisions, pension design, inheritance and succession planning and property development.
- You can supervise and lead the five man Asian private banking team.
- It is expected you will have finance / banking qualification.
- You will understand many of the Asian cultures you encounter, and be willing to travel at least seventy days a year to territory.
- You are able to add value to the advice given by your clients other advisors, so justifying their choice in using the bank as the central source of investment knowledge.
The bank will increasingly look to Asia for much of the growth its private banking business. As such the Private Banking Sales Manager Asia commands a lot of attention at the highest levels in the organisation. There is a real desire to appoint a true “game changer” and as such the bank is willing to put together a mouth watering remuneration package. This will include all executive levels perks, pension, healthcare and an excellent basic salary. More importantly a totally uncapped bonus is on offer.
To investigate this interesting Asian private banking role or to apply simply click on the button above and follow the simple steps described.