This Swiss private bank is seeking a Private Equity Analyst to join its Wealth Management Research unit, based in Zurich.
The Wealth Management Research unit is a part of the Investment Products & Services business within the bank.
In order to strengthen this team they are looking for a Private Equity Analyst to provide independent research to internal and external clients. Key responsibilities are:
- Dedicated research and analysis for the private equity asset class
- Independent evaluation of asset allocation models, illiquidity premiums, risk weightings, benchmarks etc.
- Monitoring and commenting on developments within the private equity arena globally
- Monitoring and commenting on interesting investment themes / opportunities for Private Equity investors
- Writing and publishing articles
both internally as well as externally on current topics in relation to Private Equity
- Speaking at internal events such as education sessions and road shows
- Speaking at client events and attend client meetings
To be considered for this exciting Zurich based position the successful applicant will meet the following requirements:
- Advanced degree with a major in Economics and/or Finance. A post-graduate financial certification, such as a CFA would be an advantage
- A seasoned analyst with extensive experience in private equity
- Outstanding analytical, creative writing and data skills
- Previous public speaking experience an advantage
- Fluent in English with German preferred
The Private Analyst vacancy requires an outstanding individual, at the top of their game.
There fore the bank is willing to meet the salary requirements of the right individual and match those with an award wining benefits and professional development package.