The Fund Advisory arm of this international bank is looking to recruit an experienced Relationship Manager to work out of their Zurich office.
The bank which has a sixty year successful track record in banking, trust and the hedge fund business is looking for a lead in handling the needs of their international range of Fund of Funds and the Banking clients that have taken or are interested in using these services. With that in mind the Relationship Manager will be responsible for overseeing client service delivery and monitor the service provision to agreed standards for strategic banking clients. In essence the core duties of this well paid Swiss banking job revolve around taking overall responsible for the client relationships on strategic and tactical level. Within that remit you can expect to be asked to:
- Formulate and implement key client service program
- Manage a team of Relationship and Account Managers
- Represent the Bank externally
- Organize client specific events and promotional sponsorships of client focused events (Polo, yachting, motor racing etc)
- Follow up on client specific requirements – represent the client internally, liaise internally with key operational areas to ensure awareness of client requirements
- Visit clients periodically to evaluate service quality and identify client priorities; measure client satisfaction regularly
- Assist in the resolution of complex client issues
- Escalation and Complaints Management
- Train clients on systems and procedures – make clients aware of market developments in our industry
To be considered for the Relationship Manager vacancy you should be a skilled custody and relationship management professional with at least three years experience within the alternative securities industry in general – and Hedge Fund industry in particular. It is expected you will combine an analytical, structured way of work – has been involved in procedural reviews and projects and a “can do attitude”. You should be a French native speaker with English as a second language.
Not only is this a rare opportunity to work in an international environment within the thriving fund industry and to get an inside view of the fascinating Hedge Fund world. As you would expect the Relationship Manager commands a first rate remuneration package and is overall an outstanding earning opportunity. For more information on the Relationship Manager position or other Zurich jobs or fund jobs please contact our fund recruitment consultants.