This well known Swiss private bank is looking to bring on board a Risk Project Manager to assist in the development of the risk structure for its Trust department.
Working from the banks Zurich headquarters the Risk Project Manager works as part of the Compliance & Risk Management
Team. The main areas of responsibility in this well paid Switzerland job are centred upon identifying and reporting business / operational risks as well as specific projects geared around analysis related risks.
Within this overall responsibility you can expect to find yourself managing and developing control reports, planning and tracking project deliverables, timeline, scope and budget for minor or complex projects.
It will also be with in your remit to undertake all creating, delivering and tracking/maintaining project plans covering all the phases for the entire life project – initiation, design, development, testing, data migration and implementation.
You will be measured upon producing deliverables (project status & progress, etc.) on time and by the assessment of the relevant stakeholders.
For consideration for the Risk Project Manager vacancy you should fit the following Ideal Candidate profile:
• A comprehensive background in Banking/Economics/Law/IT/Risk Management
• At least three years
experience in Project Management and in Private Banking environment
• Individuals with experience in Trust businesses are clearly a plus
• Ability to interface with (senior) IT and business leaders
• Strong MS Office attainment (especially Excel)
• Database development experience
• Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
• Good in planning and ability to drive things forward
• Languages: fluent in German and English
The Risk Project Manager by its nature requires a specific background and experience. The firm recognises this is also a highly desirable skill set for their competition and as such is willing to create a truly unique and tempting remuneration package to attract the right calibre of individual. This will include:
- An outstanding basic salary
- A bonus based up meeting KPI’s (Key performance indicators)
- Full Pension
- Full Healthcare (inc. provision for family)
- Travel and business expense account
Besides these obvious benefits the company is going places and offer you the chance to work upon some truly innovative and exciting assignments.