This Geneva based investment bank and wealth management firm is looking to recruit a talented FX professional to join their Foreign Exchange sales department.
The Sales Foreign Exchange professional is charged with expanding the sales of their FX cash, FX spot, FX hedging, structured products and derivatives
to other Swiss based financial institutions. These include Trading houses, brokerages, commodity trading outfits, other private banks and both internal and external asset managers. These clients are sold solutions that fit in with their investment objectives and overall risk profile.
The Sales Foreign Exchange Professional will report directly to the Head of Foreign Exchange sales in Geneva. The FX sales team is quite small and works very closely with the relevant research departments.
The Sales Foreign Exchange Professional has a number of core duties and key responsibilities. These are detailed as follows:
- To sell and market the product set to clients, meeting their investment objectives and creating bespoke solutions that create customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- Locate and win new customers from the Swiss institutional market place. Increase the “wallet share” overall.
- Take charge of all FX pricing and manage the trading of FX spot, forward, swap and options with your clients. Provide skilled advice for customers to manage their exposure to the foreign exchange markets.
- Coordinate all your clients FX transactions with the trading desks and focus upon efficient execution and reporting accuracy.
- Identify potential cross selling opportunities and income generating potential for other departments, especially those from cash management and other investment teams.
- Assist the marketing professionals with the creation of a winning strategy and message to take to the client base. Ensure that all collateral contains accurate information around FX that can be given to all external and internal customers.
To be considered for the Sales Foreign Exchange Professional vacancy the bank has a very specific ideal applicant in mind. They have provided the following ideal candidate profile:
- At least two years previous FX sales experience and a good working knowledge of all FX products. It would be very useful if the applicant had knowledge of structured FX investment solutions, hedging products and FX derivatives.
- Degree educated in a numerate subject.
- Knowledge of the wholesale money market – its workings and how real world events impact on it and its interest rates.
- Some treasury knowledge, especially around FX obviously, but also funding activities, lending and dealing.
- Good levels of IT literacy, including Bloomberg and Reuters.
- A self starter, motivated and profit focused.
- A first rate communicator, ideas factory; that has all the markings of a future FX “guru”
As you would expect the Sales Foreign Exchange Professional commands a great remuneration package – full uncapped bonus and a very good salary are of course a given. A successful applicant can expect within a couple of years to be deep into the six figures territory and to have made a name for them in the FX market place. The bank prefers to promote from within
Does this sound like you? - To apply merely click the add application button above and follow the simple steps.