This Zurich based private bank is looking to recruit a Senior Compliance Officer to join its Legal & Compliance department.
The Senior Compliance Officers responsibilities are centred upon maintaining the Compliance framework and ensuring the banks meets these guidelines in all areas of risk disclosure, suitability and Adequacy
(Risk Disclosure, Suitability and Appropriateness).
Within this interesting Zurich based position there are certain specific areas of responsibility:
• Establishment of specialized body MiFID Compliance
• Coordination of MiFID issues with external agencies, the group and within the bank.
• Participation in projects
• Advice and controls on trade and product restrictions
• Participation in Trading Compliance
• Participation in the Market Surveillance
• Processing of compliance issues in the field of financial analysis
• Create training materials and participation in training
• Preparation of instructions
The successful applicant for the Senior Compliance vacancy will display the following attributes:
• University / College or equivalent
• An excellent knowledge in the areas of Risk Disclosure, Suitability and Appropriateness
• Be familiar with MiFID and Basel 2
• A knowledge of financial products and markets
• At least 5 years experience in compliance or audit (in banking)
• Careful, careful and accurate way of working
• High sense of responsibility
• A team player, open-minded person
• Very good knowledge of MS Office users
For the successful application to the Senior Compliance Officer vacancy this company will craft a unique and attractive remuneration package. This will include an excellent basic salary, participation in the company bonus scheme and full secondary benefits.