The niche Swiss Private bank is looking to boost its Compliance function by the recruitment of a Senior Compliance Officer. This Swiss banking compliance job is based from their Aarau branch.
The Senior Compliance Officer takes overall responsibility for the compliance function of the bank and relationship with the Swiss and international banking regulators. This overall duty can be broken down into taking responsibility for the ongoing monitoring and assessment of internal control. In this well paid Swiss compliance job you can also expect to undertake the refinement of all compliance processes and procedures. You will advise and assist the client advisor in the areas of money laundering, identification, VSB, KYC, Risk Countries and all cross-border services business. You will be charged with carrying out of the monitoring banking transactions, self-execution of monitoring tasks and the management and monitoring of projects. It will also fall with your remit to undertake the implementation of internal training courses and lectures across the bank. Finally you will be the sole representative of Compliance both with in and with out the bank.
To be considered for the Senior Compliance Officer vacancy you need to fit the following requirements:
- Degree from a Swiss university in Law, preferably with Patent Attorney
- Several years of experience in the compliance environment of a bank
- Solutions and practical way of working
- Excellent performance coupled with negotiating skills and assertiveness
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Analytical skills and conceptual skills to question and understand complex relationships present
- Quick to learn, accurate and team-oriented approach
The Senior Compliance Officer is a very well paid and remunerated Swiss Compliance job. Not only that the bank which has been rapidly expanding is bound to be able to offer an exciting career development path – that just might not be available at a larger institution.