This leading Swiss insurance group is looking to recruit a new Senior Credit Risk Manager to join their Bern office.
The Senior Credit Risk Manager is responsible for the quantification of credit risks for the entire insurance group and the development of internal credit risk model.
To succeed in those overall duties you will, in this well paid Swiss insurance job, have to negotiate news and existing contacts with the risk managers in the country units.
As Senior Credit Risk Manager you will be asked to undertake the quarterly preparation of various risk reports for senior management and to co-operate in the testing and validation of the risk model with the various local regulators.
Finally it is expected you will participate in the quantification of all market risks for the entire group.
To be considered for the Senior Credit Risk Manager vacancy you should fit the following profile of the ideal candidate:
- University degree in economics or science
- Several years experience in the financial sector
- Knowledge in the quantification of credit risks and financial instruments
- Very good programming skills (VBA)
- Good knowledge of English and German
- Analytical flair and resilience
- Strong communication skills and a practical way of working
The Senior Credit Risk Manager opening offers a good salary and full package of benefits to the successful applicant.