This young, rapidly growing new name amongst the Swiss private banking sector is looking to hire a Senior Portfolio Manager to work form its central office.
The Senior Portfolio Manager works in the Investment Management team with a specific focus upon a designated portfolio of funds
and investment vehicles.
Within this remit in this well paid Swiss banking role there are a number of core responsibilities, these are:
- Identification and selection of investment strategy.
- Development of decision criteria for the tactical positioning and sector allocation and title.
- Implementation of active and passively managed bond and equity funds
in accordance with the core-satellite approach.
- Ongoing analysis and monitoring of financial markets.
- Project work as well as organizational and administrative tasks.
- Advice and support staff in the sale of the front (e.g., performance discussions, acquisition and expert technical support with market and product know-how).
- Creation of internal and external publications.
- Permanent risk management and monitoring of received positions.
To be considered for the Senior Portfolio Manager vacancy you should comply with the following requirements and professional profile:
- Degree (FH / Uni), ideally complemented by appropriate training (ACEC / CFA or equivalent)
- Several years of professional experience in the investment and asset management
- In-depth market knowledge and interest in the financial
- Good analytical and communication skills
- High self-motivation and resilience
- Entrepreneurial thinking and acting way, good social skills and team skills
- Good knowledge of English
Besides being a first rate position with an excellent remuneration package, bonus structure and benefits, this role could lead onto better things for the right individual. The firm has plans around consolidating its market share with a series of acquisitions and will always look internally for talent to move over to new business units before going external.
For an ambitious and skilled Portfolio Manager looking to “make their bones” reputation ally, this organization and its plans could be just the ticket.