This Zurich based hedge Fund and fund management organisation would like to hire a Sustainable Portfolio Manager with immediate effect.
The firm is one of Switzerland’s largest alternative investment managers and a leading name in the fund industry, recognizable worldwide. Due to levels of growth in both clients and assets under management the firm is looking to boost the ranks of its portfolio management team in its sustainable investments funds
Working within the sustainability team the Sustainable Portfolio Manager co manages and supervises the organizations four sustainable equity funds. These are marketed to high net worth investors and other financial institutions on a global basis.
The Sustainable Portfolio Manager creates the overall investment strategy and implements it in the area of sustainability. Your investment ideas will be fulfilled by a small team which will also fall under your supervision. The Sustainable Portfolio Manager will be the recognized point of expertise relating to sustainable equity investments and will work alongside many different teams in managing their portfolio of funds. With in this overall remit you will find the following common duties and responsibilities:
- Creation of your portfolios – creates, monitor and manage your funds investments in line with risk propensity and investment guidelines. Manage equity selection via industry and personnel sector weighting, market capitalisation balance and the full risk and return profile.
- Complete all research on the various investments. Review and evaluate new investment ideas and proposals from all the main sources; including the firms research teams, external players, buy side, sell side and bought in analytical data.
- Counsel all customers on all facets of the asset management process and overview / monitoring of the actual portfolio held. Explain how the portfolio fits into the funds desired goals and the investor’s individual investments aims. Report results to other investment professionals within the client organizations and liaise with their other investment professionals. Provide interim updates as and when required.
- Manage the workloads and performance of your portfolio an administration team and other support staff such as accountants, systems guys and administration personnel.
- Manage the marketing undertaken for your funds. Initiate and participate all new business campaigns.
For serious consideration for the Sustainable Portfolio Manager role you should fit the following ideal applicant outline:
- You will have at least three years as either an analyst or portfolio manager for a global equity fund or investment vehicle. This will be matched with some years of industry related support experience.
- You will be degree educated to Bachelor's degree level, in Finance or Accounting. An MBA is a welcome additional qualification and you will have a relevant qualification. The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) accreditation is ideal.
- You will be skilled in accessing sustainability criteria and able to write up these types of assessments in a structured investment report.
This fund management is serious about maintaining its industry leading performance across its sustainable funds. There fore they are looking to ensure that the Sustainable Portfolio Manager receives a sector leading remuneration package
, even by the generous standards of the Swiss Hedge fund sector. Rest assured should your application for this exciting Zurich based fund position be successful, you will be epically rewarded!
Your application commences once you have pressed the add application button above and followed the simple steps listed.