This international life insurance giant is looking to recruit a Relationship Manager to cover their Swiss client base.
The Swiss RM is tasked with building, maintaining and growing a distribution network for the firm’s award winning range of life insurance products across the Alpine nation.
Being an experienced Relationship Manager
, the purpose shall be to:
1. Develop into the favoured contact individual for all the Swiss distribution customers, for equally the regular and also sophisticated customer or partner questions in connection with life insurance options, guaranteeing a continuing pro-active technique with all the firms’ associates.
2. Evolve and grow the distribution community & network in Switzerland.
3. Attain the sales targets for the Swiss market and the target for each reseller.
4. Identify prospects to evaluate along with enhance the variety of expert services and market share with each respective distribution partner.
5. On a regular basis measure and survey the satisfaction levels amongst all the key distributors.
6. Preserve an up-to-date understanding of the general tax and also legal context for all services and products, especially for the marketplace / business partners that you'll be accountable for.
To be considered for the Swiss RM:
- You should have at least five years working in the life insurance sector
in a Relationship Management role.
- You will have a University degree in economics, finance or law.
- You will need to be able to display a good understanding of unit-linked life insurance products and processes and be able to speak fluent English and German.
For the right kind of individual who can deliver above target performance consistently and evolve their distributor channel in line with the strategic direction this company will create a package to entice.
You can expect a first rate base and bonus.