This international Hedge Fund, head quartered in Zurich, is looking to hire a Systemic CTA Analyst to join their busy Swiss operation.
The Systemic CTA Analyst is a critical appointment for this alternative investment fund manager. The company has over four billion dollars in assets under management and plans to significantly increase this by continuing to out perform its competitors in key markets and segments. The organizations main go to market strategy is providing its investment expertise to other financial institutions (banks, wealth managers and other asset management firms) to offer as part of their own offering.
Central to their continuing success is the performance of their CTA unit, especially with regards to commodity options / swaps and all managed future contracts
trading. The firm is using a unique investment strategy which functions across indices and even in the bond and currency markets. The Systemic CTA Analyst performs just in time analysis for the fund managers to help them “tweak” and adapt the strategy to fit market conditions and take advantage of specific investment opportunities that the Systemic CTA Analyst has highlighted. Here is a break down of that into specific daily and regular responsibilities:
- The Systemic CTA Analyst conducts analysis on the main CTA trends (both following and none following).
- They also undertake all systemic macro research.
- They organize and supervise all the research into other best in class managers and ensure this analysis meets the required standards (UCITS).
- Manage the funds approval list and maintain it.
- Conduct the industry support.
- Take part in the quarterly meetings; providing expertise on all CTA investment decisions and strategies.
- Assume the position on secondary portfolio manager for the firm’s specialist trend and non trend CTA fund of funds.
- Be available to meet clients and act as the CTA expert in those meetings.
For serious consideration for the Systemic CTA Analyst vacancy the fund has specified a specific applicant profile you should fit. This is:
At least three years analyzing CTA trends and / or quant hedge fund investment strategies.
- Excellent knowledge of the futures trading process.
- A first rate understanding of quantative investment strategies
- Excellent organizational and team management skills.
- An analytical mindset.
- Degree educated in a numerate subject.
- Holding an internationally recognized investment qualification, like the CFA etc
- Fluent English and great presentation ability.
The Systemic CTA Analyst is a very well paid opportunity as it is the funds desire to appoint the very best talent available. As such they are willing to craft a salary and bonus to fit the aspirations of the best applicant. Full benefits and perks are of course a given in such an organization.
Should you fit the profile and feel this opportunity is for you, please apply by hitting the add application button above.