This international Swiss banking and wealth management house is seeking to add to its team a skilled Tax Manager. This will be a Zurich based join and the position is in its award winning international Tax Advisory department.
The Tax Manager will be responsible for tax consultancy in the areas of Wealth Management and Financial Planning.
These duties will include:
- Research, meeting with clients and assessing their needs.
- You can expect to be asked to undertake the drafting of reports and advice and contributing to the development of new tax planning structures.
- The core tax administration duties will include dealing with clients with a view to advising other staff on the tax aspects of a structure and requirements.
- The Tax Compliance duties include complex tax returns for individuals, offshore trusts and companies.
- You will be responsible for tax planning, tax compliance
and providing business support to advice on client transactions.
- The tax advisory solutions you provide will also involve both national and international tax planning and the construction of Estate Planning structures.
To be considered for the Tax Manager vacancy you will have a profile that includes on the academic side a complete education in business administration, law or fiscal studies.
This will be coupled to at least several years of international tax experience
in the financial services sector or in the Tax or legal advice.
Ideally you will hold the tax- expert's degree or are in training to do so.
Finally you will be fluent in both German and English.
As befits an individual who deals on a face to face basis with extremely high net worth individuals the Tax Manager is well remunerated.
Finally the international Tax Advisory department is very much seen as the “jewel in the crown” of this company’s wealth management offering. There fore top performers in this business unit are very much seen as the firms “top talent” and accorded further career opportunities and the chance to further themselves. The board includes a number of top performing individuals from this department. This position should be seen as the start of a very exciting wealth management opportunity for the right Tax professional