This international investment bank, head quartered in Zurich, is keen to appoint a new Wealth Manager Nordics to look after its wealth management business in the Scandinavian region. Whilst this position will involve significant travel "on territory", it is based in Zurich.
The bank offers a complete and comprehensive range of wealth management and private banking solutions. In a very real sense it offers its clients and prospective customers a bespoke wealth management consultancy service. The bank targets high net worth individuals within the Nordic Region
, which is defined as Norway, Sweden, Finland and Denmark for banking and investment related advice. The bank aims to be at the center of, and indeed help create, these individuals tailored financial management and banking solution. Services offered include banking, asset management, asset protection plans, retirement planning, inheritance and succession planning, tax advice. Combined with that the bank has its own range of alternative investment offering and real estate solutions. For specific customer requirements their will be the opportunity to partner with other teams in the bank to offer corporate and project financing, cross border transactions management and to introduce specific alternative investment like the banks range of funds and equity / derivative trading services.
Besides individual high net worth investors you can expect to also work closely with a number of family offices, both single and multi-family offices are included in the Nordic portfolio.
You will be targeted on client retention from the existing portfolio of Nordic clients, increased cross selling to these customers
of other products and services and new business development across the Scandinavian region. To help you succeed at that the bank has a team of client advisors who can assist with the on boarding of new and existing clients. Full marketing, advertising and branding services are also there to support you and you will have the full support of senior management in the wealth management practice to help you succeed.
Essential for success as Wealth Manager Nordics is the ability to offer credible and educated investment advice, showing a comprehensive knowledge of banking services, and to build sustainable, profitable relationships with your clients and introducer channel. This role is very much focused on increasing "wallet share" in the region.
Core duties are: -
- Employ your professional advisory service to grow business in HNWI Nordic segment. Meet all profitability and revenue targets.
- Ensure all advice and products offered meet all the local regulatory requirements. The bank will have a dedicated Risk & Compliance expert to advise you here.
- Build cross selling opportunities in other departments in the bank and help your colleagues identify opportunities in your client base for their services and offerings.
- Deliver a quality service to customers at all times and meet all KPI's agreed with your management.
For serious consideration for the Wealth Manager Nordics vacancy you should be: -
- A banking sales professional with at least five years prior experience in selling banking and investment management products to the HNWI segment.
- Experience doing that in the Nordic region or at least one of the main countries.
- Fluency in English and a Nordic language is required. German would also be beneficial.
The bank offers the successful applicant a great basic salary, the chance to earn a substantial bonus and first rate career prospects at a world leading investment bank.
To apply simply click on the apply button above.